100% No-Risk Guarantee
We guarantee all items purchased from our website are free of malware, trojan and malicious code and enforce this with a 100% Money Back Guarantee!
The following are examples of acceptable reasons for a refund request.
- An actual miss representation of the nature of the product purchased on the products sales page.
- An actual complaint about the code of the item functionality.
- Malicious code, trojans or malware inside the items.
The following are not examples of acceptable reasons for a refund request:
- A general statement that is not an actual complaint.
For example “not what I thought”, “I don’t know how to use the item”. All products we sell are explained to the best of our ability. Some integrations have to be done by a developer, please have someone in your team available for this. If you do not understand the nature of the product you are purchasing, please do not purchase it.
- Lack of an original license of the products.
As it is stated on all pages, original licenses are sold by the original authors for add-on services like support, which we don’t offer at these low prices. We do offer access to updates for 365 days for each item of as long as your subscription is active.
If a product purchased deems non-functional and/or presents errors, please contact us as part of our flagging procedure and we shall send you new/refreshed file(s). If the issue(s) persist; ensure to exhaust all troubleshooting options by checking the Authors/Publishers domain for any known issues or causes. If a resolution is not reached, simply contact us a final time. We will follow-up with you and kindly ask that you provide screenshots and the steps taken to reach the said error. This is part of our Proof Act.
- You realize you don’t want the product you have purchased, after you have downloaded it.
- You do not have the required level of competence to use the product you purchased.
- You ask for goodwill.
- You can no longer access your product because it has been removed (in order to avoid this kind of situation, we recommend you download your items as soon as you have purchased them).
If the outcome deems that the file is in fact functioning, however not compatible with your website’s current settings/set-up (hosting server, WordPress version, etc); unfortunately we cannot issue any refunds for the purchase, as the product is not at fault and sales are final.
Outdated file(s): Sometimes we may be a tiny bit behind on updating some products. If you happen to purchase a product and you notice the file(s) are outdated to the current version release, please reach-out to us and let us know. We will have the product updated on your account as soon as possible. Refunds are not applicable in this case as the file(s) purchased are honored with the updated version to you.
EffectIO’s digital products are subject to the Directive 2011/83/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 25 October 2011 on consumer rights, which reads that if they have been downloaded, digital products not supplied on a tangible medium are excluded from the right of withdrawal.