WooCommerce Points and Rewards allows you to reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points which can be redeemed for discounts. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards Features
- Control the maximum discount that can be earned using points.
- Define how many points are earned for purchases, and the value of points for discounts.
- Award customers points for actions like signing up or writing a product review.
- Apply points earned to all previous orders so customers can start redeeming points for discounts immediately.
- Quickly adjust the points balance for a customer.
- View a log of all points changes made for customers.
- Powerful customization.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
Manage Customer’s Points
Quickly update the points balance for a customer on the manage page. Any changes to a customer’s points balance are then logged and displayed on the customer’s My Account page.
Easily customize the messages that are shown on the product page and the cart/checkout page.