WooCommerce Points and Rewards allows you to reward your customers for purchases and other actions with points which can be redeemed for discounts. Points can be set at the product, category, or global level, and you can also control the maximum discount available when redeeming points.
WooCommerce Points and Rewards Features
Control the maximum discount that can be earned using points.
Define how many points are earned for purchases, and the value of points for discounts.
Award customers points for actions like signing up or writing a product review.
Apply points earned to all previous orders so customers can start redeeming points for discounts immediately.
Quickly adjust the points balance for a customer.
View a log of all points changes made for customers.
Earn Points for Purchases and Actions
Points are earned for purchases based on the conversion rate you set. For example, customers could earn 1 point for every dollar spent. This conversion rate can be overridden at the category or product level, so you can encourage customers to purchase specific products.
Redeem Points for Discounts
Customers can redeem points for discounts based on the conversion rate you set. For example, 100 points could be worth a $1 discount. You can set a maximum discount at the cart, product category, or product level that will limit the discount available.
Manage Customer’s Points
Quickly update the points balance for a customer on the manage page. Any changes to a customer’s points balance are then logged and displayed on the customer’s My Account page.
Easily customize the messages that are shown on the product page and the cart/checkout page.
Want serious discounts? Join the EffectIO Member Club. You’ll get this plugin and access to every other plugin on effectio.org for just $17.99 a month.
Includes updates as released. Automatic Updates. Cancel anytime!
Why are we so affordable? Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider getting one of our Care Plans.
2016.11.05 – 1.5.14
* Fix – Points were redeemed even on failed payments.
* Fix – Logic that determines if coupon is applied.
* Fix – Variation with same price not showing earn points message.
2016.05.31 – 1.5.13
* Fix – Category level max discount is not being applied.
* Fix – Zero points customers were not able to be updated.
* Fix – Pagination issue.
2016.04.12 – 1.5.12
* Fix – Issue when no points awarded for product reviews action
2016.03.30 – 1.5.11
* Tweak – Show zero points customers on the manage points page.
* Fix – Typo which causes subscription renewal points on variable product from saving.
2016.02.24 – 1.5.10
* Fix – Manage points page showing same customers more than once.
2016.01.19 – version 1.5.9
* Fix – Fix filtering by customer in the points list table.
2016.01.15 – version 1.5.8
* Fix – Make sure to use the correct database prefix when making our user query.
2016.01.04 – version 1.5.7
* Fix – Points ordering on the manage points list table has been fixed.
* Fix – Fix for duplicate users sometimes showing up in the manage points list table.
* Fix – Make sure to display a points earned message if a user earns points, even if they spend some too.
2015.12.10 – version 1.5.6
* Fix – No points earned when order changed from Pending to Completed
* Fix – Bulk editing Points Earned popup not showing
* Fix – Fatal Error for Variable Product with many variations
2015.11.18 – version 1.5.5
* Fix – Ordering the list table by number of points actually orders by point rather than user info
* Fix – Redisplay the point redemption form on checkout after the customer removes it
2015.10.09 – version 1.5.4
* Fix – Points removal after failed order.
* Fix – Settings screen saving.
2015.08.18 – version 1.5.3
* Fix – Config link.
2015.08.17 – version 1.5.2
* Fix – Make sure the setting filters are hooked correctly to prevent deprecated notices
* Feature – Display the number of earned points and total number of user points on the order received page
2015.08.05 – version 1.5.1
* Fix – Some settings were not being saved in WC 2.3 due to backwards compatibilty issue
2015.07.27 – version 1.5.0
* Update – Settings page is now moved to all under Points & Rewards under main WooCommerce
* Fix – Manage points list columns were not sorting properly when clicked.
2015.04.21 – version 1.4.2
* Feature – User can now add an expiry date to points
* Tweak – Added a for points message on variable products
2015.04.21 – version 1.4.1
* Fix – Potential XSS with add_query_arg/remove_query_arg.
The quick response from a friendly team member at @effectioshop honestly caught me off guard. Nice work!