- Latest version of the plugin
- Complete functionality
- All future updates for one year
- Automatic Updates
Release Date: 2017.06.16
With the WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons extension, advanced product configuration forms can be built and linked to any product in WooCommerce.
Forms that contain conditional logic, pricing fields, user input prices, conditional-pricing fields, conditional submit button logic can all be created for your products. Additionally, any product that contains a Gravity Form is tracked in the cart to ensure, no matter how complex your product form only unique configurations are added to the cart and duplicates are incremented in quantity.
The WooCommerce Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons extension gives you full control over how the display of the prices in the store should appear. You can use the default price displays that WooCommerce will display, or in the case of a configurable product containing pricing fields, set the price to something such as “As Low as $1000″.
Create product add-ons using the powerful form building capabilities found in Gravity Forms.
Fields and Features:
2016.06.20 – version 2.10.10
* Fix: Correct WSOD issue when using the product_page shortcode.
2016.06.16 – version 2.10.9
* Fix: Prior to the 2.10.8 update the extension would automatically disable any emails from being sent by Gravity Forms
when an item was added to the cart. This feature was missed in 2.10.8, and is added back here.
2016.06.13 – version 2.10.8
* Update: Use new catalog visibility hook to render the form in the correct location. Requires WC 2.4 or greater.
* Update: Refactor cart and display logic into individual classes.
* Fix: Correct issue on admin screen with missing closing div
2016.04.12 – version 2.10.7
* Fix: Correct issues with multipage forms, anchors, and Internet Explorer.
2016.02.11 – version 2.10.6
* Update: Add option to enable Dynamic Pricing Calculations when using this extension along with WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing.
Option is in the totals section when configuring products’ gravity form options. Option is only available when Dynamic Pricing is active.
* Update: Add filter, woocommerce_gforms_get_product_form_data to allow filtering of the gravity form attached to a product.
apply_filters( ‘woocommerce_gforms_get_product_form_data’, get_post_meta( $post_id, ‘_gravity_form_data’, true ), $post_id );
2016.01.25 – version 2.10.5
* Update: Filter to load gravity form for variable product using old hook method.
This is required for sites with WC 2.4+ but have themes which do not call the woocommerce_single_variation hook as 2.4+ requires.
Add this to your functions.php file:
* Update: Added backwards compatibility check for less than WC 2.4, will use old hook to bind the form.
* Fix: Properly enqueue scripts when using product_page shortcode.
* Fix: Properly render the form when using the product_page shortcode.
2015.12.30 – version 2.10.4
* WC 2.5 Compatibility
2015.11.17 – version 2.10.3
* Use WC 2.4 actions to bind the gravity form inside of the variation wrap area.
2015.11.4 – version 2.10.2
* Fix: Correctly handle the file upload field if it’s not multifile.
2015.10.27 – version 2.10.1
* Update: Small update to include price suffix after the Grand Total section.
2015.10.5 – version 2.10.0
* Update: Updates the way file upload fields are listed on order and order confirmation screens. Lists out each file comma separated.
2015.08.24 – version 2.9.9
* Fix: Fixes issue with new ajax params from 2.9.8 not being enqueued when using the product_page shortcode.
2015.07.28 – version 2.9.8
* Update: Major Update. Remove ajax total calculation and formatting when Gravity Form options change.
2015.07.09 – version 2.9.7
* Fix: Check if the global post object is available before checking if a product shortcode exists in $post->post_content.
2015.06.16 – version 2.9.6
* Update: Check if the price before and price after setting is empty before adding it to the HTML.
* Update: Append the free html from the filter to the end of the price before for free products.
2015.06.09 – version 2.9.5
* Update: Change the way the gravity forms scripts are enqueued when using the product_page shortcode. Ensures compatibility with later versions of gravity forms
* Update: Add support for the Time field.
2015.05.01 – version 2.9.4
* Fix: Remove console.log debug statement to resolve problems with IE.
2015.04.21 – version 2.9.3
* Fix – Potential XSS with add_query_arg
2015.04.16 – version 2.9.2
* Fix: Respect the tax display setting when displaying the total at the bottom of a gravity form. Prices in a gravity form option still need to be entered inclusive of tax.
2015.03.20 – version 2.9.1
* Fix: Fix to allow Secure forms to work properly after Gravity Forms 188.8.131.52
2015.03.02 – version 2.9.0
* Fix: Hidden field usage.
* Update: Add gravityforms_add_to_cart_text to the functions which override the add to cart link.
2015.02.26 – version 2.8.9
* Fix: Override gravity forms display:block !important on mobile devices when total options are hidden.
2015.02.25 – version 2.8.8
* Fix: Remove missing spinner icon from block UI.
* Fix: Fix notice when editing a product.
2015.02.16 – version 2.8.7
* Added filter to allow hidden fields to be displayed in the cart and customer emails.
* Feature: Include the filter woocommerce_gforms_use_label_as_value in the cart display as well as order information.
2015.02.12 – version 2.8.6
* Fix for removed function, error_count, in WC >= 2.3
* Added new option to disable anchor linking on multipage forms. Used for some themes which have issues with jumping to specific anchor locations.
2015.02.10 – version 2.8.5
* Update: Show gravity form when catalog visibility is being used to hide the add to cart button.
2015.02.06 – version 2.8.4
* WC 2.3 updates.
2014.12.24 – version 2.8.3
* Allow use of hidden fields. Will not show in the cart or order emails but will show in admin.