Why are we so affordable? Our products don’t include premium support. That means we can offer up to 90% discounts on must-have commercial WordPress plugins. If you are a beginner and do need commercial support, consider getting one of our Care Plans.
Global availability rules feature – configure the rules for all bookable products
Allow bookings to extend overnight or into the next day.
Create buffer periods between bookings that last for minutes, hours or days.
Integration with the Product Add-Ons extension allows you to add extras for each booking.
Send custom email notifications to people who book a product.
View bookings in list or calendar format.
We’d love to hear from you! To enable faster answers from a help agent, please login first (or create an account and login) and fill out a support ticket.
*** WooCommerce Bookings Changelog ***
2016.09.06 – version 1.9.12
* Fix – Date with time range availability were all showing not available.
2016.09.02 – version 1.9.11
* Fix – Email recipients not showing “customer” in email settings.
* Fix – Adding existing resource to bookable product, resource quantity is always set to 1
* Fix – Phantom partial booked days flag showing when no bookings is made on that specific day.
* Fix – When using click to display calendar and custom range, manually entering date does not update the price.
* Tweak – Performance on page load to use progressive ajax loading of calendar in background.
* Tweak – Renamed main plugin filename.
* Tweak – Add its own My Bookings page under My Account
* Tweak – Updated translations
The quick response from a friendly team member at @effectioshop honestly caught me off guard. Nice work!